Our contact details
Name: Rural Senses LTD
Address: 13 Meadow Prospect, Oxford OX2 8PP, United Kingdom
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
Contact Information: We collect information about you when you provide contact information to us via email or through forms on the Website. The information you provide may include but is not limited to, your first and last name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of data.
The purpose of collecting this information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Website is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer or mobile device;
- to communicate directly with you, including by responding to your enquiries and sending you newsletters or marketing communications;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our Website;
- for internal studies to improve the Website;
- to enforce our rights or to respond to requests from law enforcement and other government authorities, as we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law;
Sharing of your information
We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities. This may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Website, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters. All third parties are obliged to meet appropriate security requirements and comply with all applicable legislation;
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce a Customer Agreement, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How we store your personal information
Storage and Processing: Rural Senses is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The information collected through our website will be stored and processed in the United Kingdom or any other region in which Rural Senses or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Keeping your information safe: The security of your data is important to us. We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you of a breach, and will notify any applicable regulator where we are legally required to do so.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: +44 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk